Archivo del blog

Secret Spot Surf Panama



Its been a few weeks since I don't post any surf photos, but the truth is I have been traveling and doing some clear surf photography in diferent secret surf spots of the Republic of Panama. During past weeks Panama has been experiencing different surf contests which is the case of the ALAS pro surfing contest and other local surf contests all in a row. Since this contest was filling up most of the usual surf spots with professional rippers, I decided to head out with my GF to a different surf region.

The region I visited is pretty far from the Azuero or Panama City. It takes hours to get here, a 4x4 and I will keep the secret spot surf (secret). In this area there no electricity, no stores, people or footprints. I for some reason ended surfing with a friend and his future wife the first day. However, the second day was different... Once we arrived there was a 23ft aluminum boat that for my luck was part of personal tour operations I help in. This boat is usually very far from the area we were at but since the panama guided surf trip was lead be rippers and the surf tour members were older, they ended looking for mellow waves and this is what we all found...



Overlooking the rocks and bay my friend and I were happy to see these...











This picture was taken by my friend! Sorry bro, I messed up with the editor...

No comments: