Archivo del blog

Surfing the real Panama...

You can sometimes ask your self as a travel agent, after phone calls and tour plans, what will people be in reality once they make it into the country. I had been exchanging e mails with a guy named Jason, sounded like a nice person on the phone and among all 7 or 8 years of being a travel agent managing guides, vehicles, logistics, hotel rates, etc, I decided to take a tour my self as a yearly practice. Jason was staying in a nice hotel on his honeymoon around paradise in the Gulf of Panama. Randomly, a swell started to head our way...

Within the week we scored different types of swell conditions and sizes... I finalized the week having the greatest times in paradise and understanding an important quote...

"Life and travel are all about the journey, not the destination"

I leave you guys now with a few images of what the journey was all about... Cheers!


No comments: