Archivo del blog

Bocas del Toro Surf 2010

This time was a quick call from wing man Felipe "Elixir" Arias who told me we got a ride on a plane to bocas. I oviously said, fu@#R lets do it! The swell indicated some size on the net 4-7 ft. However, this never really happened! poopsie! some times, no good light, some times the light was good but the tide was too hight so the barrels were not opening right but right now it seems like things are getting better. I will extend my trip for 1 more day! Here is a slide of what went on... Still looking for a specific shot I have not gotten... I might have had too many expectations about the swell...

Here are some words about EXPECTATIONS:

"When you are attached to an outcome, you expect things to happen at a certain time in a certain way. But when it does not happen at the expected time or in the expected manner, then what results is a feeling of fear. Having expectations about how your desires should manifest will produce negative feelings when your expectations are not met. That is why it is better to act on your intention without expectations about the when and how it manifests"


No comments: